AUTOMATED DONUT MACHINE DESIGNED AS PART OF A MARK VI DONUT SYSTEM. CAPACITY 91 DOZEN/HOUR
The Donut Robot® Mark VI-Deep is part of the Mark VI donut system, for high quality cake and yeast-raised donuts. To assemble a Mark VI-Deep system, choose from the accessories below. Some accessories, such as EZMelt or Feed Table, are essential. Other accessories, such as proofer, glazer, and icer, are optional.
Belshaw Adamatic’s Donut Robot® Mark VI Production System is a unique alternative to traditional donut frying. Compared with open kettle frying, the Mark VI system makes donut production faster and easier, with reduced labor cost. Less training is required to work the system efficiently, and more consistent quality is attainable. The automatic fryer can reduce shortening consumption by up to 50% compared to standard fryers. It provides identical frying conditions for each donut, without an operator needing to stand over the fryer and insert, turn and lift donuts out manually. Both cake and yeast-raised donuts can equal or surpass donuts made by standard kettle fryers.
The Mark VI DEEP fryer is similar to the Standard Mark VI. Spacing on the conveyor is 4.5 inches to allow room for extra large donuts. The depth of shortening is 2 inches deeper and the conveyor can accept 2 turners if required. Production capacity is about 20% lower than the standard Mark VI because of the increased conveyor row spacing.
- All electric donut machine, with automatic conveyor, turner, and outfeed belt
- Cake donuts: Makes a full variety of cake donuts using electric Type F depositor purchased separately, capacity approximately 91 dozen donuts per hour, at 95 seconds frying time
- Yeast-Raised donuts: makes excellent yeast-raised donuts with the addition of optional Feed Table, Trays, and Cloths, capacity approximately 78 dozen donuts per hour, at 110 seconds frying time. You can make rings, bars, berliners (donuts without holes), holes, triangles and all other shapes, even twists and fritters.
- Speed is adjustable by dial on control panel
- Heavy duty elements, with high temperature shut-down switch
- Conveyor and kettle are all removable for easy cleaning
- 3 phase power supply required, with voltages available for all countries
- Standard North America models certified to UL, NSF and CSA