The Champion Model XRS Depositors produce wire-cut type cookies and place them directly onto oven bands or waxed paper, ready for baking, packaging or freezing.
- Exclusive, aggressive feed rolls provide continuous consistent dough feed for a wide range of products.
- Sanitary wash down design of entire machine.
- Precise wire cutting system with filler-block die assures accurate piece weights.
- Large selection of standard dies available as well as custom designs per your specifications.
- Integrated waxed paper feed system allows products to be placed directly on waxed paper.
- Portable design for ease of relocation.
- Belt lifting device at drop point to ensure improved product placement.
- Dough patterns fully adjustable by auto advance mechanism and die change.
- Variable speed conveyor belt and feed roll drive for production output selection.
- Fully programmable 2 axis precision Servo control screen for flexibility of operation set-ups.
- Dough patterns can be divided utilizing longitudinal paper slitters and pneumatic cross cutter.
- Unique gravity “beadwall” discharge section for paper transfer to your conveyor or packing table.
Sanitary tubular stainless steel frame. Electrically welded utilized construction mounted on four diameter, sanitary casters, two locking swivel and two fixed. Quick change conveyor belt feature.
Pressure grease fittings and oiling points permanently sealed. Composite ball bearings also included. Lubrication chart supplied.