CMC America Model 65S/ETL won’t become obsolete easily. its functions are so flexible that it fits your production requirements regardless of your volume. As you grow, so does the output of the CMC America 65S/ETL.
- Variable speed motor for 90 dozen to 1,200 dozen cookies per hour.
- Dough feed and pan speed fully adjustable to fit your production requirements.
- Wide range of dies in stock. Custom dies available.
- Rollers designed to extrude doughs of most consistencies, regular to hard.
- Hopper capacity of 30 quarts. 60 quarts if you need it.
- Needs only a 66″ x 32″ floor area.
- Sturdy 5″ casters make it easily movable.
- Takes seconds to remove parts for cleaning.
- Safety guard to keep moving parts totally enclosed.
- Backed by CMC America’s experience in bakery machinery since 1888.
Frame and base electrically welded steel to form rigid one piece unit. Equipped with shelf for die storage.
Compact fully enclosed geared in head motor unit with reduction gears running in oil bath and with direct linkage drive.
Pressure grease fittings and oil fittings.