A NEW WAY TO MAKE DELICIOUS RAISED DONUTS
The new method of making yeast-raised donuts that are every bit as delicious as those made by rolling and cutting dough.
With the new Type F-YRD yeast raised donut depositor, you can make delicious yeast raised donuts that are by depositing the dough straight onto a frying screen!
How the Type F-YRD works:
- Any standard raised donut mix can be used and mixed in the normal way.
- Donuts are deposited onto a regular frying screen
- While on the screen, donuts are proofed normally, and fried like any other raised donut in a standard kettle fryer
- The Type F-YRD can be used with Open Kettle fryers, or Donut Robot Mark II, Mark V, and Mark VI systems
- The Type F-YRD is adapted from Belshaw’s Type F, and so is easy to use and reliable for many years
- The Type F-YRD uses a special plunger and cylinder combination to deposit donuts, and is distinct from Type F cake donut depositor. The two depositors are not interchangeable.
- Yeast-raised donuts made on the Type F-YRD are as equally delicious as donuts made using standard methods. There is no drop-off in quality, texture or taste.
Cart sold separately