This industry standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world!
The fryer holds 36 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 80-100 dozen donuts/hour. The standard 724CG model uses an electrical source for electronic ignition. 724FG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 24 x 24 inches (61 x 61 cm)
- Gas heated at 60,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 119 lbs by weight, 16 gallons by volume (54 kg/61 liters)
- Capacity 36 standard donuts, approximately 80-100 dozen donuts per hour
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (specify when ordering). A conversion kit is available if changeover is needed
- 120 Volts or 240 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase. (specify when ordering)
- Digital electronic thermostat control
- Drain tray on right side of fryer. Can be moved to left side
- Drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- (Optional) Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control with no electricity required.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.