THE MOST COMPACT, EASY-TO-USE FRYER
Belshaw Adamatic’s 616B is a 16″ x 16″ donut fryer that occupies under 3 square feet (1 sq. m) of counter space and weighs only 44lbs. (20kg) empty.
- With a capacity of 16 average size donuts and approx. 35 dozen/hour, it offers the best possible use of space for the amount that it produces. It is also easy to move around if you change location regularly.
- The 616B can be used for cake or yeast raised donuts.
- For yeast raised donuts, you may need 10 or more screens
- For cake donuts, you can use a handheld donut depositor such as Belshaw Adamatic’s Type K Donut Depositor
- Supplied with a cover which doubles as a drain tray
- Supplied with two 616-0512 Frying Screens with handles.
- Suitable for Donuts, Hushpuppies, Loukoumades, Fritters, and many other fried products
- The 616B is also used as a component in Belshaw Adamatic’s Cut-N-Fry system