DR FLEX, SEMI AUTOMATIC DIVIDER ROUNDER
The state-of-the-art Daub semi-automatic divider rounder gently forms the dough into perfectly round rolls.
All Daub Divider Rounders are equipped with a unique easy forwardtilting system that lifts the dividing disc forward whereas many machines have a disc that opens sideways. Heavy cast-iron footing in combination with widely placed wheels and overhang guarantee extreme machine stability even during heavy rounding operation.
- Easily interchangeable dividing disc with maximum flexibility for work ranges from 0.6 to 15.5 oz.
- Easy forward-tilting system provides user-friendly, efficient and safe opening for cleaning
- Stainless steel dividing knife
- Coated anodized aluminum dividing disc
- Three lightweight synthetic rounding plates included
- Extremely stable, even during rounding, because of heavy cast iron foot counter-weight with overhang and widely placed wheels
120v, 3ph, 60hz, 7.2 amps
(Length) 26″ (Width) 24″ (Height) 57″
Solid construction and well considered components guarantee maximum reliability. Maintenance is fast and simple. All stainless steel doors and panels can be opened and every part is easy accessible.
The comprehensive auto-check system and industrial plc make operation fast and flawless.
Teflon coated hopper for 12.5 kg dough.
Available models with weight range:
Syncro 90: 15 – 90 gr
Syncro 120: 30 – 120 gr
Syncro 160: 60 – 160 gr