Champion Model 95S won’t become
obsolete easily. Its functions are so flexible that it fits your production requirements regardless of your volume. As you grow, so does the output of the Champion 95S.
- Variable speed for your products- from 90 dozen to 1,200 dozen per hour.
- Dough feed and pan speed fully adjustable to fit your production requirements.
- Wide range of dies in stock. Custom dies available.
- Rollers designed to extrude dough of most consistencies, regular to hard.
- Hopper capacity of 30 quarts. 60 quarts if you need it.
- Needs only a 66” x 32” floor area.
- Sturdy 4” casters make it easily movable.
- Takes seconds to remove parts for cleaning.
- Safety guards to keep moving parts totally enclosed.
- Backed by Champion’s experience in bakery machinery since 1888.
Frame and base electrically welded stainless steel to form rigid one piece unit. Equipped with shelf for die storage.
Mounted on 4” diameter ball bearing sanitary casters- two locking swivel and two fixed.
Roll drive by 1/2 H.P. variable speed motor. 1-phase, 115 volt or 220 volt, complete with three wire 8 ft. cord with molded three prong grounding plug.
Air operated dough piece sizing system. Requires compressed air, 5 cfm. at 40psi.